Any personal data we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other applicable laws.
1. The details collected will be used as information to keep you up-to-date on services you’ve previously attended or shown interest in.
2. To provide after sales service
3. To send you information on other products and services.( In such a case you will be offered the option to opt out before completing your purchase)
4. Where I engage third parties (e.g. spaces and suppliers) to perform services for me, those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances, those third parties will safeguard this information only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although I am not responsible for ensuring this.
5. I will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
6. Personal information collected is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. I will protect your personal information no matter where I process or store your data.
7. From time to time, it may be necessary for me to review and revise this policy. I reserve the right to change our policy at any time and, should this occur, the amendment will be posted on my website.
*clarification of terms, “I” being, Christine Suzuki; “you”, “your” referring to the client.