Any personal data we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other applicable laws.
1. The details collected will be used as information to keep you up-to-date on services you’ve previously attended or shown interest in.
2. To provide after sales service
3. To send you information on other products and services.( In such a case you will be offered the option to opt out before completing your purchase)
4. Where I engage third parties (e.g. spaces and suppliers) to perform services for me, those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances, those third parties will safeguard this information only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although I am not responsible for ensuring this.
5. I will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
6. Personal information collected is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. I will protect your personal information no matter where I process or store your data.
7. From time to time, it may be necessary for me to review and revise this policy. I reserve the right to change our policy at any time and, should this occur, the amendment will be posted on my website.
*clarification of terms, “I” being, Christine Suzuki; “you”, “your” referring to the client.
Update for GDPR:
What data does this site collect?
This Site (Core-Focus.co.uk) collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc. through clearly marked forms)
How do we collect your data?
- Register online or place an enquiry for any Core-Focus products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will your data be used?
Core-Focus collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you about relevant classes/sessions/offers within to Core-Focus and Christine Suzuki’s work within it
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Core-Focus from contacting you for marketing and promotion purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Core-Focus for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Core-Focus correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Core-Focus to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Core-Focus erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Core-Focus restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact form present on the contact page for this website.